Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Day and Catch Up

Things have been so busy in the past couple weeks I've totally neglected all the silly, little things that I do for fun. Needless to say, my Farmville has suffered terribly.
On the weekends we've continued to go up to camp. Memorial Day weekend was relaxing and entertaining. I managed to put together a pretty sweet ensemble Saturday.



And then we enjoyed a Birds of Prey show.





I also got abused which is the norm.



And I discovered a new Indian tribe...



And of course we had to fit in some hiking so we could at least feel a little rustic.









This past weekend just us girls went up to camp. It was a pretty quiet weekend and a little rainy... well, a lot rainy. But I did discover what has to be the biggest mosquito in the state.



And I finally got out to test drive a new car.



So all in all I think I've had a pretty productive few weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment