Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dead In The Family

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Dead In The Family
By Charlaine Harris


Before I even start I have to tell you how much I love, love, love Charliane Harris. I love, love, love these books and definately plan on reading her other series whenever I get around to it. Anyway, the "Southern Vampire Series" as it's called is the series of novels that the HBO show "True Blood" is (very loosely) based on. "Dead In The Family" is the tenth book in the series and it is just as wonderful as all the rest. I think that I read this book faster than any other book I've read recently. I love these books because they're funny, they're sexy, and the storylines are great. At the end of every chapter you just want to keep reading because you want to know what happens next. Even if you're not into anything supernatural, you would probably love this series. But hey, what do I know? I read books about zombies.

2 comments:

  1. Just finished my copy! I get so ticked at the end though because I want to know what happens next!

    ReplyDelete