Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter... A Week Late

I apologize for the delay in my posting about my happy Easter... things have been so hectic! I scheduled my entrance exams for nursing school for April 30th, so its been nothing but study, study, study!
Anyway, this Easter I was quite domestic. Saturday, I had the get out the chocolate preztel kit I found at WalMart one day, and thus began my most recent project:














Of course, they never look as great as they do on the box, but I was still pretty proud of myself!
After that was the traditional, key part of Easter.. egg dying.








Which also led to dyed fingers...





...and Andrea getting her hair to do amazing things.



After that there was cookies...



...and cupcakes!



After all of this domestication I felt very accomplished and ready for Easter. And the next day there were baskets...



...and cookies and cupcakes and chocolate preztels, and a Happy Easter for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment