Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Christmas Carol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


A Christmas Carol
By Charles Dickens


This is the second Christmas that I've read A Christmas Carol. Not much can really be said, other than that you should make it a Christmas tradition, too. Its not an easy read. Meaning, its wordy and at times hard to follow. The writing style isn't very modern... obviously. But its stil a great book, and it will remind you why you're really celebrating the season.

Right now I'm reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer. It's pretty long, so I was originally expecting it to take me awhile to finish. But so far, I'm loving it and I'm finding time that I may not necessarily have to get through it. It proves that Stephenie Meyer is way more than just Twilight. But I'll let you know more about it when I finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment