Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
By Stieg Larsson


I have to admit that I put off reading this book just because of all the hype surrounding it. The last time I fell for the "everyonelovesthisbookyouhavetoreadit!" thing, I was sorely disappointed. (cough, Twlight.) But when I finally broke down and read this book, I understood. The hype for the "Millenium Series" is very, very well deserved. Its got romance, mystery, and a touch of humor.
Though I have to admit that I figured out the ending before I got to it, but that didn't make me like it any less. The characters are original and compelling and the story is one of a kind. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the following two books in the series definately deserve all the raves they've recieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment