Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The 4th of July... Finally!

I KNOW that the 4th was weeks ago... but things have been hectic. I know that that is always my excuse... but things are always hectic. Anyway... here's how my 4th of July went...

We spent the whole week up at camp and had a few adventures, but for the most part, it was just relaxing!
The first weekend of our 4th of July vacation, we enjoyed a reptile show in the banquet hall, complete with turtles, snakes, and crocodiles!



For the 4th we got to enjoy fireworks in Clarion.



During the week we went to Beartown Rocks and did some climbing.




And then we visited some family at my great-grandfathers old hunting cabin that my dad has talked about forever but we've never been until now.





The following weekend there was a campground-wide water battle that is actually intended for children... but I don't think that my dad got that memo.




Oh, and at one point we decided to take Zion for a hike, but he wasn't into it...



So that's a condensed version of my 4th of July week! But don't worry, I have lots of other important things to post about! Birthdays, new cars, and more! Promise I'll get to it ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment