Sunday, March 21, 2010

Why? ...Just Because

I'm sure most people that start blogs have an idea of what they're going to write about. I'm sure that they know of something exciting in their lives that people will love to read about. I'm not one of those people.
I'm starting this blog just because. Just because I can I guess and because sometimes exciting things do happen to me. Also because it's a good way to keep family and friends updated on the exicting and not-so-exciting-but-important things that happen in my life.
If you're reading this you probably already know that I'm Lauren. I'm 20 years old and a college student that just recently decided she wanted to become a nurse. I applied for nursing school a few weeks ago (see? That's kind of exciting and very important) and I'm in the process of (finally!) getting ready to buy a new car.
So.. this is me and my life. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment