Sunday, November 7, 2010

What You've Missed...

The past few weeks have been a blur of busy-ness... The weekend of October 23rd was "Barktoberfest," which was a fundraiser I participated in through school. I was part of the dog washing group, and even though it was cold, we still had our hands full.






I also had an opportunity to wear my awesome boots...



And then last weekend was the Kiss FM Halloween party, which I've been waiting like, 47 years to attend, and now I am finally of age!




The guest of honor this year was Antoine Dodson:





Pretty much the biggest YouTube star ever and I saw him in real life!



And I got to meet Mikey and Big Bob, the DJs from Kiss FM Morning Freak Show. Super exciting!



So... the last few weekends have been a fun and exciting blur. Hopefully I'll be better with my updating through November!

No comments:

Post a Comment