Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Girl Who Played With Fire

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The Girl Who Played With Fire
By Stieg Larsson


So, I finished the second book in the Millenium series awhile ago, but things have been so busy, I haven't had any time to share my thoughts on it!
Anyway, like The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, this was an awesome book. I wish I could have had the time to finish it faster, but unfortunately my summer ended quicker than I had hoped.
But this book it definately a page turner, and its such a shame tht Stieg Larsson passed away so suddenly, because he really was a great writer. Who knows other worlds he could have created for us.
In short, everyone everywhere should read Steig Larsson's books. They are amazing and his death was a profound loss to the literary world.

No comments:

Post a Comment