Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello Sunshine!

This weekend my mother, sister, and I went up to camp again to enjoy a wonderful, (finally) sunny weekend. Our grass seed even began to sprout tiny, litte grass blades!



Little Mexy and I finally got a chance to enjoy the arcade, where I got to show off my Skee Ball skills.



Andrea also scored third place on the cup shooting game! Unfortunately, she doesn't know her own initials...




It was also so nice out that we got to go and enjoy a beautiful view from Seneca Point.






And it was Harry Potter weekend at Kalyumet, so Andrea got to get her Hogwarts on with her wand and glasses...




It was a great weekend with great weather! But no camping this coming weekend because it is my big two-one! I'm not sure what my plans are yet, but I'm seriously considering trying out the Dave and Buster's scene. It's like Chucky Cheese for adults! What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment